I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Saturday, July 26, 2008

Guest Nursery



We have a guest room and a guest nursery. Leif got to use the guest nursery today, and of course Amie, Ben and Sonny were the first to use the guest room and guest nursery. Anyway, I'd promised to post some photos of our cute froggie nursery. It's not completely done -- we'll probably get yellow walls, etc-- but it's probably done until there is an adopted Greenwald baby on its way.


Oh, and check out Ben practicing his "Daddy" skills:



Aren't they both cute?

3 comments:

Donna-Marie said...

Very sweet! Did you order it from Target?
And way to go, Ben!!

Jennifer G said...

Yep. Target. Some online and some at the awesome Perimeter store.

Jennifer G said...

Oh, and the bed comforter and sheet set is from Bed Bath & Beyond. I wanted greens, but couldn't find anything with the "right" greens!