Maybe other people with blogs experience this, too, but sometimes I wonder if I'd be accomplishing the same thing by just writing in a private journal. When you blog, you don't really know how many people actually read what you write. Which is ok, I guess, but then I wonder what my focus audience is. You know what I mean?
Then again, I happen to be an open person, so I don't care if I wear my thoughts and feelings on my sleeve. It's mostly for myself anyway. I think. But I'm not really sure....
Well, if you do read what I write, thanks for reading. And I hope I'm not boring your pants off!
A New Look and a New Site
12 years ago

2 comments:
I read your blog all the time! In fact, it has made me consider blogging myself, but I haven't made the leap yet. I have to find time when both of the boys are quiet! Ha ha.
Actually, I read yours and Dawns and Donna Maries.
Marvin and I were talking about updating the church website and he mentioned adding a blog and having the elders maintain it.
After laughing so hard that I almost fell out of my chair, I suggested to him to let the 3 blogging ladies of Midtown run it.
Post a Comment