Shouldn't there be a law about the last boxes that go unpacked? I guess we're down to about a half dozen boxes. But we've been down to those for over a week now. And there they still sit. I think I should just throw them and their contents into a bin for Goodwill. I mean, we've lived here two months. The stuff in them can't be THAT important, right?
Meanwhile I did unpack the China into the "new" china cabinet and it looks very pretty. I also got the nursery set up including a recliner, a crib, a changing table and a good bit of the decor for my froggie pattern. Sonny is making good use of it all.
I've pretty much found a place for everything except my two card tables and 8 folding chairs. I think they'll end up in an upstairs closet, but not until I actually FEEL like carting them all up there.
I will try to get some pictures posted of all that maybe next weekend....
A New Look and a New Site
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment