Well, I'm pooped. I was feeling better this morning, so Ben took me out to IHop. I knew I couldn't make it to church. Too much people interaction and I don't want to make anybody sick. Before we left, we got the house picked up - I have a feeling someone will want to see it today- though no calls yet. Then out to breakfast and a trip to the storage unit (I just sat in the car). It's a GORGEOUS day today! 60 degrees with a blue sky and a slight breeze. Well, Baxter loved that I opened the windows for fresh air- I've been homebound since Tuesday so fresh air is incredible, not to mention my beautiful windchimes on the front porch! But he was quick to notice the window with no screen which he promptly jumped out! Then instead of begining my overdue nap, I found myself outside trying to catch a quick kitty. Thankfully, despite my ridiculously weak position my favorite 8 yr old neighbor came to my aide. Jasmine helped corner Baxter, And about the 3rd time we actually cornered AND caught him! Whew! That's about all I'm up for today. Time for a nap.
My doctor's excuse showed up and for who knows why, he just made it for Thurs and Fri. But he SAID during my visit he did not expect me to be able to go back to work until my symptoms stopped which would be Tues or Wed. thanks to the Tamiflu meds (that is when I won't be contagious anymore), so I guess he just really wanted to hear from me first thing Monday asking for another excuse! Anyway, I'm still super tired and have an awful cough but am thankfully doing a little better each day. My hope is that tomorrow (Mon), while I will still need to call in sick, that I can go to my old work for a few hours to pack up my desk and then report to my new job Tuesday, just one day late.
In the meantime, I am pretty bored and - as sweet as Ben has been to me- would love to hear from PEOPLE. Give me a call, y'all!
A New Look and a New Site
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment