Well, the house is listed and we have our first showing tomorrow morning. Hooray! You do all this work to make your house perfect and in as great shape as you can, and then you sell it. Ironic that it takes selling a home to make you do everything you ever wanted to do to it.
Ben has a .Mac photo album of the listing pictures... http://gallery.mac.com/ben_greenwald/100034 The sign and lock box will be put out in the morning.... and the listing should be on MLS tonight or tomorrow.... 3410 Lee St, East Point 30344....
I'm headed to Baltimore on an 8:05 Airtran flight in the morning. I am excited as I'll get to see all my Baltimore girls.... I'm going for Kelly's baby shower and will also get to see Mandy, Heather, and Paula! Hooray!
A New Look and a New Site
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment