I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Swimming Laps

I went swimming today. Not sure how many laps I did, but I swam about 25 minutes doing Freestyle, Breast Stroke, and Backstroke. I swam on my high school swim team, and I've always enjoyed the water. I tired quickly, but hung in there. My muscles felt fine in the water, but then while I was rewarding myself with a quick 5 minute whirlpool soak afterwards I realized my arm muscles were already getting sore. Overall, though, I enjoyed it. I was getting bored and apathetic with walking ..... it's so dang hot in Georgia right now. My thought for the moment is that I might try to swim 3 days a week and do beginner Yoga 2 days a week, and walk 2 or 3 days a week. We'll see...

No comments: