I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Thursday, July 22, 2010

45 lbs down, 95 to go!

I've been continuing to enjoy and improve my swimming. Tonight I went on an hour walk with a friend. Funny how it doesn't feel like work or like it lasts an entire hour when there is a girlfriend to chat with!

I finally took some current photos to post. You can see the album on facebook, but here are my favorites:






3 comments:

Carin Siegfried said...

you are awesome, keep it up! And just to show how much you've got to integrate walking into everyday life (or at least I do!) to keep it up, I actually went on a walking date last night! Nice to kill two birds with one stone, and of course as you've found walking is always easier/faster/not as annoying when you do it with a friend to chat with. Or a cute boy!

Abby Erwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby Erwin said...

You are an inspiration! My surgery date is Aug 18th. Just started a blog - abbywls.blogspot.com. Keep the NEW / after photos coming!