I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Clothes Purging

It's crazy how many clothes I've had to get rid of. Last weekend I went through and pulled out everything size 16 and up... it's just too big to wear! Kept a few smaller X and XL items, but most of everything from pre-surgery has now been purged. Headed upstairs to get it all ready to transport to Goodwill and a friend who's recently had the same surgery I did and might be able to enjoy them. After my friend is too little for them, the nicer, designer things from Jones New York, Talbot's, etc are going to go to a great new Women's Consignment Store in Dunwoody, called Consigning Women Upscale Resale. I've found some great stuff there myself.

1 comment:

Carin Siegfried said...

you might also check if Atlanta has a location for Dress for Success it's a charity that helps people (mostly women) get jobs who are getting off of welfare or getting out of prison, so they need work clothes, especially for interviews. I know they really need plus-sized clothing and don't get much of it donated. You might check them out! Keep up the good work!