Waiting, of course, will be a whole new kind of experience. It's not quite the same as being pregnant and knowing a due date, because it is a guarded anticipation. But we'll be waiting for a birth Mom to choose our profile, then for the baby to be born, and then for the 10 day period she has to change her mind to pass.... and then, if that baby doesn't work out, waiting for it to happen all over again. And if we happen to be chosen by a birth Mom that didn't make her adoption plan and suddenly has a baby to give up then I suppose it could all be pretty surprising and sudden. Just never know what God will have in store for us. Might take a few months, might take a few years. At any rate, I'm getting excited at the anticipation of getting to a new stage of beginning our family. And I'm going to try to leave the timing to God, as I know His plan is a perfect one, but sometimes that is easier said than done. (-:
A New Look and a New Site
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment