I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Friday, May 02, 2008

communication breakdown

I haven't checked e-mail in days. Feels like an eternity! Ben got our Internet up last night, but I haven't set up my computer yet.

Also, our cell phones barely work at our new house -- oh, btw, we did close, move in, and finally got our power on. We slept here last night for the first time. Anyway, if you try our cell numbers and miss us, you can leave voicemail, but you may also want to try our new home phone! (-:

Well I am typing this on my iPhone, so I think that is as much updating as my Ambien influenced right pointer finger can take...

Call or come by! We have plenty of unpacking left should you find yourself with nothing to do...

No comments: