Of all the attitudes we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far the most life-changing. - Zig Ziglar
Work is either fun or drudgery. It depends on your attitude. I like fun. - Colleen C. Barrett
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. - Helen Keller
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life ... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. - Charles Swindoll
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. - Winston Churchill
A New Look and a New Site
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment