I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Thursday, October 04, 2007

Waiting on Bethany ... at the Dillard House




We mailed off our Preliminary Domestic Infant Adoption Application last Saturday. The above picture is the family picture that we included. (That's us in Yellowstone in June!) How scary it is to think about the fact that they read a few pages and decide in about two weeks if you should get to apply with a more in-depth application to, well, become a parent. Not to say the questions asked weren't pertinent. And they do get individual "statements of faith" and get a reference from your pastor. But, well, I just hope they get an accurate "picture" of us and that God works it out perfectly. One way or another.

We're off to North Georgia this weekend! Dillard House, rocking chairs, Helen Oktoberfest and a fireplace suite- HERE WE COME! I've got Friday and Monday off for my "CWS" Day and because I have an awesome Federal job. Ben took both days off, too! Hooray for time with my honey and for long weekends!

And, BTW, Happy Columbus Day.... in case you find yourself wondering what happened to your Monday mail....

No comments: