Honestly, while there is definitely some sadness, and confusion on why we felt lead to apply at Bethany just to get a "No", I seem to be "Resting in Him" fairly well on this one. I figure it has to do with the specific child He's got picked out for us, and it's just not time yet. Ben and I both prayed a lot about finding our spouse, and had to wait awhile, but eventually God answered our prayers better than we could have ever imagined!
On a different note-
We did get away last weekend, despite a rough start with the info from Bethany and poor little Lucy being so freaked out about the car ride to Grammy and Grampy Julyans that she pee'd in her crate on the way. )-:
Best part of our weekend was breakfast at the Dillard House, hands down. Divine! Otherwise, Ben and I may not see eye to eye.... high for Ben might have been winding mountain roads, low might have been shopping at the Dawsonville outlets. Low for me was the winding mountain roads, high for me might have been shopping at Dawsonville.... we both agree, though, that Helen GA is awful - lots of shops that are all the same. Basically one big tourist trap!
Here are the three waterfalls we saw on our trip this last weekend.... all in the very southern part of North Carolina - just north of Dillard, GA. (-: I still like Ben's new camera and so does he!





No comments:
Post a Comment