Ok, so I was finally a good Mom and cleaned out the litter box last night. Litter-ally (lol) gave them all new litter and threw out the old. Ok, almost threw out. I left it double bagged in the office planning to ask Ben to take it out (it's really heavy) and didn't remember to even tell him it was there. So when I asked for his help tonight, he said Um, honey, I think they got into it... WHAT? They had fabulous clean litter two feet away. Every cat's dream. Oh, guess they thought it was fun to claw at the plastic and watch it tear.... so, guess it's time to get it into yet another bag and then pull out the vacuumm...
One of these days, I'll post some pictures from our trip out west....
Thanks for your prayers... I'm feeling a bit better today. Even felt up to cooking dinner for my honey. And I finished the schedules for our growing Children's Ministry... What a BLESSING! We have 19 volunteers!!!!
A New Look and a New Site
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment