THAT'S RIGHT, I NEED PRAYER. And if you saw me this weekend, I apologize for not being friendly. Truth is, I didn't want to leave the house at all, but did so knowing it's supposed to be best for me. I just feel like I've got nothing good in my life right now, and about 6 tons of stuff on my shoulders. Not as hopeless as I have been in the past, but I'm not real joyful either. I'll spare you the details, but here's the run down--
*my parents and sister and I are in a very strained place right now- and apparently I am the only one who feels better if we talk through things (in other words, we'll just pretend nothings wrong... that's what we always do)
*my counselor informs me that I have lots of anger towards my father- gee, you think?
*Midtown's Children's Ministry is trying to grow just a little and I feel like everything I try to get moving on hits a wall- is that spiritual attack or me not really hearing God's plan like I thought or just burned out volunteers? I dunno. BTW, Please pray for that Ministry and our Midtown kids.
*work has been so busy that even though I've got Friday scheduled off, I am planning on going in anyway and I still don't feel I'll be able to "Catch up"
*Ben's looking for a job change and sort of expects his current job to cut back the people in his position soon, yet we don't want him to just jump at the first job he finds, either
*got tested for food allergies and it isn't the problem-- guessing it's IBS-- in which case, no reason to see a doctor about it
*got my darn period again, not to mention a bill for some of Ben's tests that was over $1000 and he's got a non-covered Urologist appointment in the morning... infertility pretty much sucks. And sometimes it's even harder when there are adorable children all over.....
So, how much of this is over reaction, depression, spiritual warfare because I'm trying to follow God's plan for Midtown's Children, or just my constant battle against negative thoughts? I guess time will tell. I'm trying to pray and trust God. But some days I just feel pissed that I'm in this dark place. AGAIN.
A New Look and a New Site
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment