We're having our East Point Lifegroup here tonight. Pot Roast is in the Crockpot, but I still need to vacuum and tidy up the bathrooms... oh, and make the biscuits. I'm such a procrastinator!
I finally made some huge strides on our office a few months back (thanks, Mom). Even spent time last night going through some paperwork. Just about an hours' or two worth of work left. Now why is it still not done? I'm such a procrastinator!
I am almost done with updating the addresses on the Midtown Church directory, maybe about 2 hours work left, but I've been meaning to do it ever since New Years! I'm such a procrastinator!
I am playing my clarinet at Paula's wedding in June. Finally ordered some new reeds and the music last night. Now just need to practice.... I'm such a procrastinator!
My six month leave request is due on the 28th. I've known this all month. Watch, I'll turn it in on Tuesday....I'm such a procrastinator!
We need to decide how much time we'll take off and then what we'll do while in the West for Paula's wedding. We are really excited about the trip, but can't seem to feel like making plans at the same time.... I'm such a procrastinator!
I need to add exercise to my Weight Watchers plan. I'll do it soon. Even got a cool Trampoline to exercise indoors on.... I'm such a procrastinator!
I pretty much finished our taxes a few weeks ago. Just need to look over them with Ben and send them e-file. We've meant to do that the past several weekends. I'm such a procrastinator!
I've got some great pictures to share by posting them to this blog. I'll do it soon. I'm such a procrastinator!
I have tons of memorabilia to put into a scrapbook. I got all the supplies. I'll do it soon. I'm such a procrastinator!
I have a weeks' worth of laundry on my bed. All clean. I just hate to hang it up and put it away. I'm such a procrastinator!
I'm such a procrastinator! So here I sit. Blogging.
A New Look and a New Site
12 years ago

1 comment:
LOL.. displacement activity!
Post a Comment