I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Monday, November 06, 2006

I'M AT HOME AND IT'S MONDAY!

I am really loving my new "CWS" schedule. I was sick with a virus all weekend, so I still have today to try to do a few things around the house. It's nice to be at home and have the house all to myself! Oh, and check it out. Friday is the Veteran's day holiday, so I have a three day (27 hr) week! Hooray working for the Federal Government!

Nutrisystem is still going fine. I've lost 19.6 pounds and Ben has lost 31! I'm really proud of Ben. He had a few weeks at a plateau but stuck with it. You GO, honey!

My nephew Zippy (my sister's dog) was here this weekend, so I got some good walks in. I've also been sleeping with him in the guest room because he's always slept with his Mommy since he was a little puppy and we don't want him to be lonely or sad. He's a great dog.

Got my period again. It was three days late, but it still came. )-: We were a little hopeful, but alas it was not to be. Oh, well. I don't stress about it anymore, and am not surprised or disappointed because I figure it's on it's way each month. I've started looking forward to April because that's when my OB said to come back if we weren't pregnant yet.... just so we can know if something is wrong. Probably nothing is wrong, and I realize it takes people a long time sometimes, but I'll be at least 34 when I have the baby and Ben will be at least 37! We will sure appreciate getting pregnant when God's ready! (-: In the mean time, I'm enjoying the babies in my life. Sonny is six weeks today and weighs an impressive 12lbs- 95%! He almost smiles, but it's not a full fletched grin yet. Gwennan (7 mos) sits up on her own now, and Bobby (9 mos) is really attached to his Mommy. He's fun and responds and smiles and laughs at people, though!

I have some pictures I want to post, but my printer/ memory reader doesn't seem to feel like talking to my computer this morning. Maybe Ben can figure that out later this week. I have some of our two kitties sharing their perch peering outside and one of Zippy, the greatest dog ever. Oh, his sister Eve just did really well at the National Agility Competetion. She got some great places and made it into the finals.

We'll, guess I'll try to get some more things done around this house before it's time to go pick up my sister Janelle from the airport. Zippy will be so happy to see her, but I'll be sad that it is time for him to go.

No comments: