

Our first visit was to Wheaton. It's surprisingly close to Chicago, but it's right in the middle of a town. Pretty campus, and we happened to be there on graduation day, so of course everthing was just so- lots of colorful tulips everywhere. Ben hadn't been back in ten years or something, so he enjoyed seeing the changes. I've never been, so I enjoyed seeing this place he and Charles called home for four years. They were roomates way back, did you know that? And that, btw, is why Ben had to take the following pictures... they added this new skate park and we figure Charles would be quite sad that he never had it while he was there! It was very cool.
I'll also include the picture of "thier" table. Apparently if you sat your keys down to save your place and you didn't belong, "they" would throw them in a planter. Now, does that sound like a Christian atmosphere to you? That would NOT have fit in as part of the DAVIDSON honor code, I assure you!

No comments:
Post a Comment