We're headed to Asheville for our First Anniversary weekend get away. (-: We'll get to see Christy and Otto and their three boys while we're there. And I've arranged for Baxter to have a special friend to come visit several times while we're gone... our 7 year old neighbor Jasmine (and her Mom) are going to come over to play with him. (-:
We owe you pictures from our Chicago and Michigan trip! Sorry! There were tons, so it's not a little task. Soon!
Never asked the boss about part time. My parents begged me to wait so I am. They want me to talk it over with our friend Sandy from England when she's here in a few weeks and that's a nice idea. She's an extremely intelligent and well educated Psychologist, so we figure she'll help with an objective overview of stuff. I can do that. And today the thought occurred to me maybe I should stick it out until we're able to have a baby and THEN try to go part time. But gosh, that could easily be more than an entire year away and that's a REALLY long time. We're not even quite ready to start "trying" and who knows if I'll even be able to get pregnant...
So many thoughts. Some days sticking it out at Social Security seems possible. Other days are so awful and bleed into the rest of everything it just is NOT worth it. We'll see. Thanks for your continued prayers on the topic. We appreciate them and definitely feel God's presence in it all!
Have a great weekend!
A New Look and a New Site
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment