I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Friday, February 24, 2006

Oh, yeah, Vegas....

For obvious reasons, I didn't feel like writing all about our Vegas trip.... It was worth it, and had some highlights, but let's suffice it to say I got to come home after three nights. Not my type of place, and Ben and I DO NOT travel well together. (Honeymoon excluded!)

Ben took lots of great photos, so check out his Blog to see them....

And, no, we did NOT win. But we lost less than $100 dollars and most of that was having fun with slot machines... of course, that's if you don't count all the other expensive things in Vegas. Even breakfast cost a $38-50! We were glad we'd set a cash budget and managed to stick to it!

The craziest things about Vegas was to get anywhere, it was always farther than it seemed it should be, and you'd have to go through your own hotel's casino and then at least one other hotel's casino to get there. Smoky, smoky.

Worst three things: 1- Casinos, casinos, and more casinos, 2-sore feet and Cab fares, 3- an ever present vacuum attached on your wallet

Top three things: 1- Cirque Soleil's KA 2-The Crazy Buffet at Aladdin and 3- winning on the slot machine- whoo, hoo!

Ok. Almost midnight. Guess I'm still on Vegas time. It's only 9 there. (BTW, the time on these posts are usually pacific time and, therefore, three hours off! I know how to fix it, but usually don't bother.)

Good night, friends. Thanks for listening.

Good Night, Shadow. Mommy loves you and was so lucky you adopted her! You will always, always be remembered and loved.

No comments: