Why am I resisting swimming? And not being as good about getting my walks in?
Why do I test my little pouch with things like pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and an ice cream cone (the WHOLE thing!) from McDonalds?
Why don't I drink enough water?
Oh, wait. Would that all be because this isn't easy and the long term changes are starting to be less exciting and more of a burden? And because sometimes, my body is going to suddenly realize that I am starving it and it will start hoarding weight instead of shedding it? Would it be because it gets dark earlier so it's even more obvious that exercise takes lots of time outta my day?!?

1 comment:
Sorry to hear you've hit a plateau, but you know that happens to everyone! You'll push through it. I know I've said it before but I'll suggest it again - if you're worried about exercising taking up time, multitask. An awesome thing about walking is you can talk on the phone and listen to you iPod while doing it. I love listening to NPR podcasts, so I am catching up on the news while exercising. And I have a friend who has an underwater case for her iPod! It's expensive and I think she has to get a new one about every 6 months, but she says it's totally worth it. I also work out whie watching TV at home. Seriously, I do sit-ups, leg lifts, crunches, squats, lunges, etc., while watching Dancing With the Stars and Biggest Loser. (Oh, and I also dance in DwtS.) I find those shows in particular inspire me to get moving. You're doing really great! Keep going!
Post a Comment