I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Monday, May 04, 2009

Job Hunting

Nope, not me.  I suppose I'll retire from SSA, and I do really appreciate how fortunate I am to have a great government job! (-:

Ben found out a few weeks ago on a Monday that he was losing his job effective that Friday.  So, he's in full time job hunting mode now.  He's a financial analyst with a MBA from Emory and some great job experience.  

We're really grateful for Dave Ramsey's plan, and feel quite fortunate that when Ben got laid off, we were already debt free except the house and pretty close to getting to our emergency fund goal.  So, we've redone the budget and made some cuts, but we think we'll be ok for a good while.  In the meantime, though, feel free to let Ben or I know of any job leads for him! (-:

No comments: