I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Did you get the E-Vite?

I sent out an E-Vite invitation to our "Greatest Ever Unpacking Party". I certainly did not mean to leave anyone out, so if you didn't get it, shoot me an email so I can add you to the list! (-:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if you include free alcohol, you might get some more bites...

Jennifer G said...

Sorry, Jeff. We aren't big drinkers. Also, last time we moved into this house nobody really drank the beer we got, and it sat in our fridge for ages until we eventually threw it out! Now, if I bought YOU a beer, would you come?

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe just one, but not a whole case. I certainly understand the frustration of having to pitch all that beer.