I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Saturday, September 30, 2006

More of the Reception

By the way, this is my Mom's side of the family. Marmar is going to be 88 in December, and my cousins are Lindsey (the bride), Leslie (bridesmaid w/ hair up), and Erika (bridesmaid, hair down). My Aunt Pam is in the brown dress and Uncle Jiggs is wearing a pink shirt. We were thrilled Marmar was able to come, as it is about an hour drive from Portland where she is in assisted living. Mom was born in Oregon, grew up in Beaverton which is near Portland. Even though my cousins are younger than my sister and I, my uncle is a few years older than my Mom. My cousins grew up in Rainer, Oregon which is across the river from Longview, Washington.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: