I had Roux En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery on May 26, 2010

And I want to share my experiences with you!


Monday, April 17, 2006

Rated R due to Graphic Images

Sorry this is gross... I just have to share so y'all don't think I'm exaggerating. I sliced some of the tip of my finger off. Please use saftey devices included with all cool slicer kitchen gadets. This was a painful lesson for me.... and, btw, when my Mother came later that night to help prepare the late but still yummy Easter dinner for us all, she proceeded to use the same gadget without the food holder to slice the potatoes. I explained that I, too, was slicing a huge half potato when my accident occurred and that she MUST use the food holder safety thing! "It won't happen to me" had gone through my head earlier that day as well! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donna-Marie said...

OMG! I did the same thing! Yeah, those slicers are GREAT, but you gotta use them properly. I feel your pain, girl!